Our organisation is working from 2006 in Jalna Dist Maharashtra, INDIA in 100 villages in the field of Organic agriculture, SHG, farmers group, Training on Agriculture to the farmers, Health, HIV/AIDS and women development.
Basic objectives and thrust areas of the organization:-
The primary goal of the organization is to initiate and sustain rural development processes through the following objectives.
1. Swach Bharat Abhiyan program.
2. Organic Agriculture promotion program.
3. To undertake community based rural development programs for the benefit of weaker sections and for the upliftment of rural communities by establishing self help community-based groups.
4. To undertake programs related to water and sanitation in rural area.
5. To design and implement environment education programs for rural communities.
6. To undertake activities related to environmental restoration in participation with self help community-based groups.
7. To design and implement watershed development programs and such other schemes for soil and water conservation.
8. To undertake activities and programs related to poverty eradication.
9. To develop and maintain demonstration and research centers to carry out the work of extension services in respect to agriculture, horticulture and animal husbandry with a view to propagate and popularize appropriate technology among the farmers.
10. To implement vocational education programs for rural youth, school dropouts and women to help them to be self-employed.
11. To promote primary health care and health education programs for women and children in rural areas.
12. To undertake medical relief programs in rural areas.
13. To promote and undertake national integration programs and programs to promote cultural understanding between different communities and religions to achieve communal harmony and peace in rural communities.